Introduction: What is ModMii?
ModMii is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii; it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
It is also capable of performing many other wii hacking functions like setting up a usb-loader and creating an emulated NAND.
What can ModMii do?
How to Use ModMii
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Able to build a custom easy to follow guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build emulated NANDs, and Batch Extract Wii/Gamecube Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Load NEEK on a Wii without softmodding it using the Abstinence Wizard
- Region Change Your Wii
- Update only your outdated softmods based on a syscheck log from your Wii
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Wii Apps, DML, etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of building many different System Menu Themes (csm's and themed SM Wads)
- Provides a solution for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs. It can also build 3 different types of forwarder dol's and iso's (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
- Save\Load custom Download Queues
- and much much more!
- Download and run the ModMii Installer from the links below
- More information on installing and using ModMii can be found in the Usage page